Stir Fry Chinese vegetables.
1. 1 Table spoon of vegetable oil.
2. 1 Table Spoon of freshly chopped garlic.
3. 2 cups of fresh Cut mixed vegetables.( Potato, Carrot, String bean,Green peas,Broccoli,
4. 1 Finely chopped garlic clove.
5. 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
6. Pinch of hot chilly flakes.
7. Pinch of salt.
Boil your vegetables into deep bottom pan for 10 minutes in slightly salted water. Drain the water in cold running water and let it cool. In a preheated pan put vegetable oil. Add chopped garlic and stir it until turned golden brown. Combine soy sauce and all the boiled vegetables and cook over gentle heat, stir constantly for 3 minutes. Transfer it to a serving dish, serve immediately.